Translate

Monday, 5 August 2013

Police officer and bystander save trio from Sydney unit block fire

There are just too many residential house fires, one cannot be certain this early just how a fire starts, electrical faults are always in the mix.

Police officer and bystander save trio from Sydney unit block fire: "Sixty-year-old grandmother Maria Donati was cleaning her kitchen on Monday evening when she heard her neighbour Susan and her young son screaming "fire! fire!" from across the hallway.

She opened her front door to investigate and almost immediately was overcome by thick, black smoke and menacing flames.

Every few seconds I'd scream out 'are you OK' and she'd reply 'yes, yes'," he said. "It felt like she was in there for days


"My god, the hot air came to my face and the black smoke, I couldn't see anything, all I could see was fire coming through the carpet in front of me," she said. "It was everywhere."

Be sure to protect your family please check all your plug in electrical equipment to maintain it safe.
http://testandtagsydney.info
'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment